Skills And Tools:
Suez Canal Life Insurance Company, one of the largest insurance companies in Egypt, affiliated to the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) since 1979, announces the opening of the appointment of the company and its needs for young people of both genders
Main Job Duties:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Perform market research and analyze data from multiple sources (economic, sales, brand research, etc.) into actionable items.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Perform follow-up calls to close the sale.
Develop and execute marketing strategies for advertising, circulation and web campaigns.
- One month free training on company programs and Skills required for the job
- Monthly salary plus commissions starting from 2250
- Incentives every 3 months
- Reduce the target that needs to be achieved the first 3 months after the month of training for the trainee
- Obtain a code at the EFSA after 3 months of appointment
- Social and medical insurance for the employee as soon as the contract is signed
- Bachelor Degree is a must
- No experience required in the field of marketing and sales
- Good looking and tact
- Not older than 40 years