- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, Social Insurance, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Exposure to the tire manufacturing process & the Mechanical Role
- Develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- An inside view of the work environment.
- An actual on-the-job training that will help secure a better career opportunity in the future.
- Internship monthly Bonus
- Restaurant Meals
- Transportation provided to the factory
- Certificate by the end of the program
- Social Insurance
- 3 months contract (Renewable Based On Performance and Business Needs to a maximum of 1 year and 9 months).
Application Deadline: October 30
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Prometeon Pirelli Tyres ( Ex-Pirelli )