- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 20,000 INR per month
About the Internship
Young Scholar School Barnala, India
- Teaching English language and conducting promotional and cultural activities with the students. Developing their communication and soft skills. Engaging them with linguistic activities and fun games. Planning and assessing their progress.
The intern will learn:
- You will be teaching English language to primary and middle section students
- You will be working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- You will be doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events
- You will be managing the class and maintaining records.
- You will engage students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- You will conduct activities for improvement of soft skills of Children
Internship Start date : 20 / 8 / 2019
Duration: 1 year
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Study Levels :
- Associate Degree
- High School
- Other tertiary education
Working hours : 8 to 03:00 pm, Saturdays are working
- Computer Provided
- Accommodation Provided
- Accommodation Covered
- Food Provided (3 meals per day)
About this Company
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AAST in Cairo