Skills And Tools:
- Work with team of senior developers on a Laravel project. Develop new features for a live app.
- Respond to client bugs and tickets.
The intern will learn:
- How to work with a live app that has a lot of traffic.
- Version control and team collaboration.
- Deploying and managing server environment.
- How to quickly fix live bugs.
Application Deadline: July 30th, 2019
Internship Start date: August 15th, 2019
Basic understanding of computer science fundamentals as well as prior software development experience are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Chief Technology OfficerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (PHP Lara...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Back End PHP Web DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo24 hours ago
- Senior PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago