- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Designing Social Media Issues (Cover photo, Greeting Cards, Post).
- Create new and original designs from scratch.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Making most of the graphic design requests.
- Creating a design of engaging social media posts.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Makes sure that the output is at the best quality and represents our organization in a perfect way.
- Review designs for errors before publishing them
- Develop illustrations and digital artwork
- Develop graphics for logos and websites
- Advice clients on strategies
- Work with logo creation
The intern will learn:
- Learn about the field from the inside and decide if this is the right career.
- Learning new skills and adding them to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills
- Gain industry knowledge first hand
- Applying some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- Adobe tools knowledge
- Creative thinking
- Advanced Designing skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Enhance language
- How to be a world citizen
Application Deadline: 28/6/2019
Internship Start date: 1/7/2019
Duration: 2 Month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Red Square is one of the leading interactive advertising agencies in Egypt. It was established in 2010 and within only Eight years it became a real game changer with a clear fingerprint among a whole market. Its unique balanced blend of creative and competent products,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Red Square