- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- The internship will take-place in Tunis.
Addictest Tunisia is a startup that advocates and enhances access to quality education by identifying, empowering, and connecting students to scholarship foundations and financial aid at both the high school and university level.
- Develop new communication channels to increase Start up´s market reach. Build and execute social media strategy.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI(Return On Investment).
The intern will learn:
- Building a global network in your work field
- New work culture and the environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware
- Accommodation is provided and covered.
- 1 meal is provide and covered during working days.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 July 2019 (Flexible)
Duration: 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
Marketing and Advertising