- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Customer service with customer expectation.
- Motivated to learn and work with new technologies
- Build international relation with the foreign company
- Communicate in a clear & effective manner, both verbally and in writing.
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware
Application Deadline: after 30
Internship Start date: 1 Feb
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC- MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...