- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is provided and covered
About the Internship
Nep Travels Expedition Pvt.Ltd
The intern will learn:
- Travelling in different places of Nepal with tourist groups.
- Escort individuals or groups on cruises, sightseeing tours, or through places of interest.
- Monitor visitors' activities in order to ensure compliance with establishment or tour regulations.
- Seat for meeting with company representatives to plan for future tours.
- Select travel routes and sites to be visited based on knowledge of specific areas.
- Speak foreign languages in order to communicate with foreign visitors.
- Provide directions and other pertinent information to visitors.
Application Deadline: 20 Nov 2018
Internship Start date: 5 Dec 2018
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management Travel and Tourism
- Entrepreneurship, Tourism & hotel management
- Leadership, Adaptability,Customer handling.
The intern age must be between 18 to 30 years old
The intern will Pay ( Flight Tickets,Visa Fees,AIESEC Contract and the Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...