- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, UNPAID/accommodation covered
About the Internship
- The Lightbulb Project is a 6 weeks professional internship across Bahrain's top startups.
- Just as ideas are born at the moment, so do light bulbs when we switch them on.
- Your main role will be working on digital Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across all different channels.
The intern will learn:
- Responds to financial inquiries analyzing interpreting data
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately
- Follow up receivables & payable funds
- Payroll processing & related journal entries
- Monitor fixed assets system & depreciation
- Accomplishes finance mission by completing related results as needed
Application Deadline: Oct 2018
Internship Start date: Flexible from nov 2018 to feb 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
- Backgrounds Finance, Accounting
- Skills Financial management
- Average age from 18 to 30 years
The intern will pay (AIESEC CONTRACT-VISA-FLIGHT TICKET -POCKET MONEY)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...