- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,700,000 to 1,700,001 COP per month
About the Internship
- The teacher have to plans workshops, guides, tests, compose and run the Reading plan. Also you are going to be in charge to manage the library of the school. he teacher promotes ownership and disseminate the principles that frame our COEXISTENCE: Community Principles, Customization Principles, Principles of Freedom, and Principles of Participation, principle of justice and common good principles of transcendence and ecological principles
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange
Application Deadline: 20/10/2018
Internship Start date:30/10/2018
Duration: 48 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...