- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,800 to 1,800 EGP per month, Computer Provided, Accommodation Covered, Food Provided(1 meal per day)
About the Internship
- The intern will be contributing in the community management of the startup, and web development
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Engage with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- create page layouts , website styling , and page features
- Contributing to the startup culture
The intern will learn:
- Outreach to potential partners
- Developing and management social media pages
- Develop and monitor strategies for paid search: Google Adwors, Facebook Ads, etc
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing strategies
- Improve online channels such as website, applications, blog through SEO
- Development of growth plan(s) to increase sales and revenue
Application Deadline: December 2018
Internship Start date: After admission to the interview
Duration: 12 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Marketing and Advertising Writing and Editing
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...