- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Unpaid, accommodation is covered
About the Internship
- WHYTTEST is a small, young company, with a friendly culture, located in Bucharest, Romania. Since 2014, here you can find the perfect mix between the professionalism of an international company and the freedom of a local company. Not to mention the blend between “young blood” and veterans of the industry.
The intern will learn:
- Find and investigate issues in the tested games / products
- Check if the tested games meet the quality requirements designed by the development teams
- Report errors in a specified database in a clear and concise manner
- Create documents and test cases for own and team use to keep track of the application’s coverage
- Responsible with specific tests: Functionality, Compliance, Usability and Regression Testing
Application Deadline: October 2018
Internship Start date: 1/11/2018
Duration: 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...