- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Deadline Extended: 20 September 2018 at ( 23:59 PM Cairo Time)
Location: Online and some Internships at Cairo, Egypt
Marj3 Internship Round 6:
- For interns inside Egypt:
You will work online and there are online training and meetings once a week. There is one offline meeting every month (you will be asked to attend offline meetings and training)
- For interns outside Egypt:
You will work online and there are online training and meetings once a week you will attend just online.
5-month internship with MARJ3 foundation
Marj3 is looking for motivated, proactive and creative interns to join our team for 5 months! MARJ3 internship is a great opportunity to work with MARJ3 team on Scholarship and Education and get exposed to an international work environment. We encourage applicants from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at Marj3.
The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work. The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities offline and online.
Interested?! Then check out the departments and criteria below.
– Scholarship Department
- Finding Scholarships and opportunities.
- Translate it to be ready for publishing on MARJ3 website.
Intern job description:
- Searching for scholarships and opportunities
- Preparing the scholarship to publish in English
- Translating the scholarship and preparing it to publish in Arabic
- Making a database for the scholarships
- Organizing just one event online or offline for marj3 about Scholarships in your country.
For interns outside Egypt: You will work online and there is online training and meetings once a week you will attend just online.
MARJ3 Encourage people from all over the MENA region specially and the world to apply
Our Last Internships round had 5 Internships
- +230 interns
- 13 different countries (EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, YEMEN, MAURITANIA, Nigeria)
- +27 of the interns win Scholarships and programs in USA, Africa, Europe, Oman and Egypt and we are working on increasing these numbers this year!.
Note from Marj3
No salary, No allowances, Hard Working, high potential, creativity and innovation are required but we promise you that you will get more than you think of skills, knowledge and experience.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Higher Education Writing and Editing
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Passionate about Marj3 idea and work.
- Age is between 13 and 30 years old (age is not one of the Main requirements if you feel that you can benefit us and this internship will benefit you apply, but the most age groups that are expected to benefit from training content are 15 to 30 years of age)
- Ready to work 15 hours/ week for 5 months.
- Advanced English.
- Ready to work in teams.
- Have good internet connection to deliver the tasks.
- Flexible, good communicator, hard worker and creative.
- Available to attend meetings or training every week. (Online and offline)
- Applied or got a scholarship will be an advantage to your application.
All Nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Criteria for Scholarships Team:
- V. Good command both in English and Arabic.
- Good in MS Office (Especially in Word).
- Have access to the internet at his home.
- Have computer or laptop so he can use it for work (you will not be able to work on your phone)
- Self-Motivated, proactive, so ambitious.
- Will be an advantage for you if you already got accepted for Scholarship before (Especially outside Egypt) and if you didn’t it’s okay.
- Want to apply for scholarships and motivated about applying and developing yourself.
- Having the will to help others.
About this Company
Marj3 is an online platform provides information and online advisory about scholarships and opportunities for MENA Region citizens.
See all Careers and Jobs at MARJ3