- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
The intern will learn:
- Hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms.
- Constant communication with colleagues.
Application Deadline: 13/8/2018
Internship Start date: 15/8/2018
Duration: One Month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least