- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Making most of graphic design requests.
- Design new presentations.
- Create reusable presentations templates.
- Generate ideas for improving our product cons.
- Making presentations on daily basis.
- Evaluating our community presentations.
- Develop a strategy to add more features.
- Testing our main and sub-main features.
- Involving with the development team to identify and report beta features’ bugs.
- Collaborate with our content team to provide guidelines to our community.
- Manage our community and provide needed support for users in terms of designing presentations.
The intern will learn:
- Practicing Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Practicing Motion Graphics.
- Practicing most of graphics programmes.
- Creating a design of engaging social media posts.
Application Deadline: 30 July 2018
Internship Start date: Once we find the qualified applicant
Duration: 3 months from (July, August & September)
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
"I Marketer" is an international corporate worked in Egypt & KSA. We had started work in 2010 but in different name. Between a lot of circumstances, ups & downs, pausing, economic statue & crisis situations and like several companies we decide to stop...
See all Careers and Jobs at I Marketer