Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Accountant, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
- Also responsible for dealing with internal queries and external agencies.
Application Deadline: 01/11/2018
Internship Start date: Once we find the qualified applicant
Duration: 6 Month
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Good level of competence in Excel, Word and Outlook and computerized accounting software
- Females preferred.
- Good English language in speaking, writing and listening.
- Good attention to detail.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Able to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Strong project management skills.
- Sufficient quantitative skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, particularly in listening
- Experience giving presentations to clients at senior management level
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Able to prepare and supervise creative briefs and job requests.
- Senior Payable Accountant - Ca...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago