- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Quarter Sales Comission
About the Internship
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets by conducting meetings with New & Existing customers & clients' accounts (SOHO – SME – Large Enterprises – HoReCa Accounts) .
- Compliance with company rules, policies & direct orders from Sales Manager.
- Following up on daily (Sales, Calls, Financial issues, Maintenance ..etc) cases.
- Dealing with customer's queries & satisfy their needs.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams when needed.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of meetings, progress and forecasts in order to be provided to the Sales Manager
The intern will learn:
- Sales Techniques
- Marketing Basics
- Social Media Basics
- Consumer behavior
Application Deadline: 15 July 2018
Internship Start date: 20 July 2018
Duration: 1 Month to 6 Months
About this Company
BHT Group (Bassy High Trading International) is a franchises owner in the FMCG sector for Italian coffee brands (Caffitally Systems, Pellini), we have our showrooms and trades in (Korba, Zamalek, City stars, and in Cairo Festival City). Our company started its work from 2001 till now.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bassy High Trading