- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- We are looking for a passionate and exceptional content writer/editor and traveling enthusiast who will be responsible for creating digital content and managing the editorial presence for our online platforms. This role encompasses copywriting for marketing use (customer-facing emails and social media captions), e-commerce (homepage, about us page,…. product copywriting and subbing), and editorial (Our online magazine articles).You will manage brand and voice across all social media platforms creating a single brand identity with readers. Work as a member of the Digital Team to produce compelling promotional content that attracts readers and creates leads for clients. Attend content meetings to discuss future campaigns, sharing ideas and suggestions for copy development, showing a flair for creativity and fresh/topical angles. Work in collaboration with the wider digital team on new campaigns and initiatives. Edit/proofread all written content to a high level of accuracy and consistency before publishing.
The intern will learn:
- You will find work that is innovative and challenging.
- You will in a fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- You will be part of something big and see the results of your work on ground
- You will experience the birth of a product that solves a real problem
- You will be an important part of a fast-growing ambitious brand
- You will Share the thrills and spills of a start-up life – sharing, recognizing and rewarding success as we create it.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the business' growth, operations, marketing, social media and all manner of exciting things.
- You will Work directly alongside the founders and management team.
- You will enhance existing skills and develop new talents
- You will put into practice everything you’ve just spent the last several years studying.
- You will have a relaxed and fun office environment in 5th settlement, new Cairo.
- Shuttle buses available from many pickup locations within greater Cairo.
- A potential to turn into full-time role waiting at the end of the internship program for top performing interns.
Application Deadline: 2/7/2018
Internship Start date: 8/7/2018
Duration: 2 month
About this Company
We have made it our top priority at YallaSa7el to make the vacation rental within Egypt a simple, stress-free experience for both guests and landlords. The vacation rental market was fundamentally broken, so we brought it online to make it delightful for both guests and...
See all Careers and Jobs at YallaSa7el