- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Internship
Innoventures LLC is recruiting interns for Startup Reactor!
- Startup Reactor is a leading entrepreneurship program aimed at supporting and accelerating startups in Egypt with a high potential for accelerated growth.
- We offer an exciting opportunity for learning, acquiring professional experience, and taking the first step in an accelerated career.
- Being an active part of influential programs and initiatives.
- Interns will also receive a stipend which is competitive with other internships for students in a similar capacity in Egypt.
- As a Startup Reactor Intern, your role may fall under supporting and assisting with: planning, events and logistics, coordination, marketing and outreach, community building, and reporting.
- This internship also allows the candidate an opportunity to steer themselves towards a professional role upon completion of an internship, depending on the relevancy of interests and performance within the company.
- The internship is effective immediately.
- The focus of the internship will be supporting Startup Nova - one of the biggest entrepreneurship events of the year. You will get to learn and grow within a fast-paced, stimulating environment of event planning, coordination, outreach and execution.
Duration Date: The internship could be from 1 month to 6 months.
Deadline for application: 17th of June, 2018
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
Business Services - Other Management Consulting Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Innoventures is an entrepreneurial organization, and we have a multi-disciplined work environment. While the assignments will be flexible, candidates will have the chance to focus on projects related to their professional interest, and field of study.
- Ideal candidates are current university students at any stage, as well as fresh graduates.
- They will also ideally have familiarity with the entrepreneurship and innovation community in Egypt.
Requirements include the following:
- Passion for their role as a Startup Reactor intern, and for being part of a diverse, creativity-driven team.
- Eagerness to learn, acquire skills, and become familiar with cutting-edge ideas.
- The ability to work independently, handle structured tasks, and take on responsibility.
- Willingness to work and interact with different sets of clients and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the technical or academic background related to Entrepreneurial studies, Events Coordination, or Communications and Public Relations.
- Excellent and organized writing skills, and fluency in English and Arabic. Other languages are a plus.
- Competence and familiarity in using a computer and software tools to work efficiently.
- Proficiency and understanding of Google Excel and Google Docs is a must.
About this Company
At Innoventures, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs, drive innovation, and help build an ecosystem for start-ups in Egypt and the Arab World. We believe in hiring smart, talented people who have this same vision, make them our partners in our mission, and enable them to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at Innoventures