- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
The aim of this program is:
- To provide students more details about Mobile Telecommunication technology start-of-the-art.
- The program will also guide students to close the gap between what have been learnt at the university and what they will face in the work place and brings them closer to the industry.
- The program will also provide soft skills tips and training that will support them in their career search and future professional life.
- Mobile Network 3G, LTE & 5G
- Deployment techniques of the wireless mobile network
- Mobile Core Network Overview
- Radio Network Planning and optimization
- Network Operation Management
- MBH and IP Routing
- Soft Skills
Application Deadline: 7/9/2018
Short Term internship two rounds each has a duration of 4 weeks
1st Session: from 1-7-2018 t0 26-7-2018 (22nd & 23rd July are off)
2nd Session: from 29-7-2018 to 20-Aug-2018
Long term internship (Paid ) starting from : 1/7/2018
Duration: 8 Month
- Expected to graduate in 2018 or 2019
- Communications Major.
- Strong motivation and desire to learn in a fast-paced high technology environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academic background in communications and optical networks
- Good command of English
Bonus points are given for applicants who:
- Have Already done interns in previous years in other companies
- Active student with extra-curricular work, competitions, iHub activist or similar
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub