- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
- Build long-term relationships with our customers.
- Create sales and product packages.
- Dealing with different sales channels.
- Set goals and objectives for the sales flow.
- Sell subscription plans to different target customers.
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Set meetings with potential customers.
- Give presentations about our services.
- Help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
Benefits of joining Imaginators team:
- You will work directly with our mentors & coaches.
- Working in a start-up that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will work with a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners; you will work directly with them.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players.
- Flexible working hours (You can work out-of-office up to 3 days per week.)
- Startup and Tech environment.
Duration: 3 Months.
Internship Start date: Once we find the qualified applicant.
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people create interactive presentations and showcase their work online. Now people can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators