- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Work with the clients on the job analysis and advising on an adequate job posting.
- Designing Job Ads and posting on WUZZUF platform.
- Advice to clients on salary level or proper titles.
- Find candidates by conducting keyword searches on WUZZUF internal recruitment database.
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants with defined job vacancies.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Handpicking and identifying suitable candidates who may already be at work through WUZZUF database.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates.
- Scheduling and attending the interviews.
The intern will learn:
- Will have a general over view on the different HR functions.
- The Recruitment process.
- Phone Interview etiquette.
- Face to face Interview etiquette.
- How to use WUZZUF CRM
- Different jobs in different industries
- Build up relations with different managerial positions in various companies
Application Deadline: 10/6/2018
Internship Start date: 17/6/2018
Duration: 3 Months
Location: IHUB premises in Ain Shames University
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub