- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Aims to prepare qualified candidates with professional skills ready for the real market.
- Work within an experienced team with technical and business knowledge.
- Provide them with the right directions and support to implement solutions via team leaders.
- Empower them by having hands-on experience in a real project
- Teach them how to analyze, design and practice coding till the final stage of presenting the solution in a professional way.
- Understanding of business and technical concepts
- Be familiar with job requirements analysis and design
- Strengthening technical skills
- Improve communication skills
- Empowering interns’ innovation
- Learn how to work in teams
- Ability to track own progress
- Enhance weaknesses
- Develop strengths
The internship is 6 weeks long and will focus on creating giving interns some knowledge and experience in developing web/mobile solutions. This will be done by providing awareness of different technologies and business concepts, such as:
- Object Oriented concepts
- UI vs. UX design concepts
- Web Design vs. Mobile Design
- Database MS SQL
- Angular JS
- Web APIs
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub