- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
Deciding what to do in the future is tough. We can HELP!
- Gaining practical experience while studying is not easy!
- Recognizing where you want to be post-graduate is not easy!
- Being engaged and involved in day-to-day real business is not easy!
- Having hands-on with professional mentors is not easy!
- Multicare’s Placement and Internship Program - MPIP - is what you need to make the above challenges easier.
- As a commitment , at Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries we are not only aiming to enable Egyptians to live healthier but also as part of Corporate Social Responsibility we help undergraduates to develop a thorough understanding of where they want to take their career during their scholar.
- This can be achieved through the placements and internship we offer where you will be engaged to most of Pharmaceutical Functions and Departments accordingly you develop tentative career compass to lead your future.
What is in MPIP for you?
- Living the Experience
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries offers intern opportunities across most divisions to undergraduates from a variety of academic backgrounds. The program offers a unique opportunity to utilize, enhance and develop skills particular to your studies in a practical and engaging environment.
- The MPIP offers you the chance to have real responsibility so you can make an impact on the business, as well as offering dedicated support and development opportunities to help you get the most from your time with us.
Learning , Development and Career Counselling
- This MPIP suits students who want a career with a real purpose. A development program equips students with the knowledge, skills and attributes that are needed to identify where they best fit in the industry.
- Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business.
- At the same time, Multicare also seeks to build our talent pipeline with the best and brightest undergraduate students. A positive internship program experience can pave the way to a successful tomorrow, as you enjoy valuable networking opportunities and hands-on exposure to real time projects in key functional areas
- The duration of the placement is 8 – 10 weeks during summer time split between commercial and manufacturing aspects of the business including both office and field based activities.
- The program is all about rotation from one function to another following a clear agenda and details about when doing what
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare