- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation & food are covered.
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Internship
- The intern will be receiving a training at an Indian Company for a period between (6 weeks to 12 weeks).
- We provide the intern with an invention letter to make the process of the getting the Visa easier
More Information about the job:
- Accommodation is covered.
- The intern pays for their (Travel ticket - VISA - AIESEC contract)
- Product Engagement / Marketing and Business Development
- Identify new channels and businesses to be targeted
- Identify unique ways to capture and grow the user base.
- Publish case studies and learnings & pro-actively engage in branding activities.
- Pre-sales / proposals including projections for traffic, cost, effort and timelines for delivery.
- Expand business reach, product adoption and identify new related areas for growth of the company.
- Become a primary driver of product adoption and growth in the company
Application Deadline: 1st of April 2018
Internship Start date: 1st of May 2018
Internship Duration: From 6 weeks to 12 weeks
About this Company
AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, is the international platform for young people to experience and develop their leadership potential in order for them to have a positive impact on their society. With a large focus on building personal networks and exploring...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC 6th October