- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation provided + 2 meals per day
About the Internship
Role description In the day, you will be a part of our marketing team who:
- Edit photos taken the previous night, create publication materials, manage the digital marketing channels, and create videos to be used for promotions.
- At night, take charge and rally an army of guests to keep our event organized. Be the one who will pump the energy and make sure everyone is having an awesome time.
- You will be working in a typical start-up environment, so be ready to be flexible in the work-tasks.Main activities
- Lead the PubCrawls as Captain
- Improve the product by filling out reports and brainstorming solutions
- Edit and post photos from the event
- Create publication material
- Have a "signature project"
Internship Start date: 1 March
Duration: 3 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...