- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with Python background responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will as follows:
- Development of all server-side logic.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project).
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
Technologies / Frameworks:
- Debian administration
- Apache Administration
- Web Services
- REST APIs
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish owned IT company with several years of experience in the field of Information Technology industry & specializing in the provision of high quality IT consultancy services and in the field of IT Offshoring/Outsourcing. CrossWorkers was established in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.