- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
About the Job
We develop innovative, game-changing web and mobile apps that transform markets and make differences in peoples' lives. Working directly with our senior management, the Senior IT Systems Engineer will lead a team of developers to scope, design, create, and maintain these applications. The Engineer's duties will include:
- Propose system architectures and designs that respond optimally to user requirements and use cases.
- Recommend system solutions that optimize cost effectiveness by balancing custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Guide procurement of needed software licenses from vendors, recommending purchases and testing and approving products.
- Design database architecture and server scripting, and establish network connectivity and a diverse variety of APIs.
- Guide the development process by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Assist in the prioritization of feature development and rollout.
- Advise on the strategic expansion of our engineering team and support and cultivate developers through mentorship, coaching, and active direction.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.