- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our client :
One of the Largest Real Estate companies in Egypt
- The Human Resources Generalist is a job position responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions.
- This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management , on boarding , Policy implementation , Recruitment / employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting all types of required workforce.
- Performing all necessary duties related to the recruitment process, training, and orientation.
- Creating and developing all necessary documents related to HR general duties.
- Creating and developing rules and regulations regarding employees’ duties and responsibilities as well as disciplinary actions such as warning letters and promotions.
- Appraisals and evaluations.
- Developing incentives to motivate employees and maintain loyalty.
- Advocate employees and review companies.
- Medical and health insurance as well as other employee benefits.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Write, formulate, and manage employment announcements.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.