- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, developing, deploying and evaluating web and mobile app projects according to predetermine timelines & budget. Building and managing project teams, and ensuring quality control throughout web project life cycles are central to this position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects development from initiation to closure on-time and within expected quality
- Create, execute and update project plans & Summary documents
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives
- Make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent
- Manage project work flows, deadlines and resources
- Coordinate project activities and schedules and prioritizes features and tasks to identify when each task will be performed
- Advanced understanding of projects management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status report to sponsor
- Lead well under pressure, coach and motivate project team members
About this Company
Tech-World is an industry-leading app design and development agency in MENA.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tech-World
We are on a fast track within the SMS and Mobile based applications industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
Tech-World Corporation has...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.