- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Anticipating the executives’ needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhances executives’ and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Represents the executives by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
- Managing external contacts; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Effectively handle activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
About this Company
Tawfeer For Food Products” is an Egyptian joint stock company working in food retail business operating a discount market chain under the name of Kazyon.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kazyon
Kazyon’s plan is to operate a wide range of grocery stores and warehouses that cover all regions of Egypt and...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.