- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
General Job Description:
The Customer Service Agent is mainly responsible for receiving and directing all inbound calls, and also responsible for some outbound calls to spread a consistent message among a certain group of parents/ employees. The communication agent also acts as an online communication agent in CISE website.
- Greet callers warmly and ask how to help.
- Transfer calls.
- Record and deliver messages.
- Relate the inquiry or the request to the appropriate Department/ Person.
- Call the appropriate person requested by caller.
- Operate switchboard.
- Taking messages for unavailable employees.
- Arrange conference call.
- Schedule or cancel appointments.
- Answer caller's questions.
- Proofread messages and sort mail.
- Answers and routes incoming calls on the telephone system.
- Performs database retrieval for directory information.
- Send the updated telephone ext. list and distribute it to all CISE staff.
- Locate correct and/or unique spelling of names from the database and/or printed directory.
- Provides information obtained from a variety of sources to field questions from the public regarding departments, phone numbers, operational hours, etc
- Assists callers in identifying needs and then routing calls appropriately.
- Places long distance calls for authorized staff as necessary.
- Make sure that long distance calls requests have the Principals or Director Approval.
- Updates and maintains copy of staff directory and other resources to ensure accurate dispensing of information.
- Contribute in some internal communication messages.
- Handles the “How can I help you” section in CISE website, by answering all incoming messages.
- Filing and maintaining records
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performing all the duties.
- Type all info needed in the inbound and outbound templates.
- Contributing in compiling together and analyzing all data for patterns reading and plans development.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- At least 6 months in administrative position or customer service background.
- Excellent Microsoft skills ( Excel, word, PowerPoint…etc)
- A good memory in operating switchboard
- Diplomacy, tact- discretion are essential
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi tasking
- Knowledge of: Computer operations to include the use of email and web browser and customer service techniques.
- Ability to: Think quickly and communicate orally with a variety of callers; handle a high volume of calls.
About this Company
The Canadian International School of Egypt is home to students from junior kindergarten to grade 12. Graduation from CISE provides its students with the Canadian “Ontario Secondary School Diploma,” as the school is registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada....
See all Careers and Jobs at Canadian International School
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.