- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Administration Manager and within the limits of established SUNRISE Policies & Procedure Manual, handle all upcoming internal / external phone calls, fax,…etc in a friendly professional manners.
- Meet and welcome all company visitors while always create a positive impression about the company and always bare in mind that your are the company ambassador.
- Responsible for facilitating efficient communications for both internal & external customers, both within the company and for external communications.
- Confidently operates switchboard consoles, and associated computer equipment in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Connects local and international calls quickly, courteously and accurately.
- Monitors all calls that are on queue and answers appropriately.
- Reports and logs various problems which occur during the shift and passes all relevant information to the Admin Manager.
- Convey messages to all departments when necessary while keeping an updated record with the received message.
- Ensures proper delivery of all correspondences, faxes, mail, email,….etc
- Be fully conversant in all aspects of product knowledge in order that all guests’ queries can be handled efficiently and courteously and provide general information when necessary.
- Supervises and controls reservation of offices and meeting rooms ensuring implementation of standard services and procedures.
- Handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Welcome, meets and assist all company visitors in a friendly professional manner.
- Ensures a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintains an awareness of sales opportunities within the Hotel and Company.
- Note all incidents that may occur in the logbook and inform the admin manager immediately.
- Co-ordinate closely with Sales personnel if any assistances needed.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
About this Company
In July 2003, SUNRISE Resorts & Cruises has been founded by Hossam Gouda El Shaer, businessman with a long touristic experience in Egypt. During the years SUNRISE Resorts & Cruises developed to be one of the leading hotel cooperations in Egypt. The target is to create a high...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sunrise Resorts & Cruises
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.