- Strong Computer Science background.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Good knowledge in MVC software architecture pattern.
- Good knowledge in modern PHP frameworks like Laravel, Zend, Phalcon, Symfony, YII.
- Good knowledge of CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal, ExpressJS..etc.
- Educational or work knowledge of C/C++.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL/SQLite databases and their declarative query languages.
- Working experience with relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Strong understanding of web service technologies and APIs (REST, JSON, XML, RPC) and integration with external systems.
- Working experience with versioning control (GIT).
- Good English language command.
- Good communication skills, soft skills and sending formal emails.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Have a strong belief in Open Source technologies.
- Willingness to get challenging technology limitation tasks.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.