Accept leadership accountability for continuous improvement and implementation of the mission, vision, goals, values, policies, technological and regulatory of the CIOD and its chapters.
• Build strong professional relationships with members, students, firms, government, regulators, employers, international agencies, especially organisations within MENA.
• Develop and recommend policy and strategy to the CIOD.
• Oversee the management of staff, safeguarding of assets, enterprise risk management, preparation and implementation of budgets, preparation of annual financial statements and annual report
• Develop and motivate a committed staff to achieve the CIOD's mission.
• Refine, and implement a strategic plan that develops a stable and sustainable for the success of the CIOD and its chapters.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive, pro-active external and internal communication strategy to present the CIOD's mission, values, programmes and activities.
• Oversee all the CIOD operations including budgeting, accounting, human resources, contract management, and compliance.
• Work with the Board to set economic objectives, financial and accounting policies. Implement the CIOD corporate financial policy and procedure manual, and recommend updates, as necessary.
• Promote the success of all students and support the efforts of the Board to keep the CIOD focused on learning and achievement.
The Chartered Institute of Organisational Development
• Establish Human Resources Sector and its departments; employee relations department, healthcare and management services department, training and development department, recruitment department and compensation benefits department.
• Align Human Resources activities with Sesco’s strategic goals, identify opportunities for advancing talent management strategies and approaches; provide innovative solutions to human capital challenges.
• Plans, directs and administers various human resource programs.
• Revises org chart Structure and provide active coaching on revise job classification specifications.
• Provide active coaching of the Sesco Management Team and their leadership teams on critical people issues such as organization structure, talent development, and succession planning and performance management.
• Facilitate the staffing process as well as workforce plan reporting.
• Develops training plan and support the development and delivery of organization effectiveness and training solutions of both large and small scales. Potential areas of focus include, but are not limited to, team development, performance management, competency development, 360 feedback systems and career-path.
• Responsible for the facilitation of the Performance Management process which includes the administration of the year-end compensation and annual incentive plan.
• Develops policies and procedures.
• Provide guidance and advice on relevant employment and people legislation and identify the consequences of non-compliance and governance issues; ensure all Human Resources legislative needs are effectively managed and reflected in Human Resources practices.
• Process local involuntary termination as needed and prepare paperwork for legal review; manage pre and post termination issues and guide Managers through the process.
• Implement HRMS and develop HRMS training plan for sector and branch heads.
• Does research, analyzes data and prepares reports.
• Provides advice and counsel to sector and branch heads, managers and staff.
• Represents the sector with the Board, related agencies and the public.
• Ensures that human resource programs support the long-term goals of the Board.
• Incorporate industry best practices and apply knowledge of organizational and business dynamics to advance Human Resources effectiveness and organizational development activities.
• Maintain an updated roster of client placements and potential job opportunities.
• Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes.
• Provide support to client Supervisors and Staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
o Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
o Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions.
o Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
o Provide advice and assistance with identifying training and development opportunities.
o Provide advice and assistance with organizing staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
o Provide advice and assistance with processing employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures.
o Provide basic counseling to staff who has performance related obstacles.
o Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
o Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
o Monitor daily attendance.
o Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
o Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
• Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and for multinationals.
• Suggest proper Medias for approaching the right caliber candidates.
• Execute pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior, mid and executive level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
• Submit candidates’ offers and follow up on HRMS until placing.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, performance evaluation forms, hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using HRMS.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Leads and motivates enterprise-wide project teams through the management of large scope projects and/or programs, resulting in measurable business value
• Works closely with Finance team to review business cost benefit analyses, monitor project investment and determine appropriate revenue recognition, invoicing, and receivables for the project.
• Partners with business owners to translate and document customer requirements and needs into project deliverables and goals
• Develops and maintains business cases for all project investments and tracks project NPV to compare and validate benefits-related claims
• Conducts business case realization tracking to measure results post project launch
• Identifies, tracks and reports team hours and resources by project and works with functional leadership to coordinate resource allocation
• Produces regular actionable updates and project reporting (including tollgates and summaries by stage) to monitor project execution and keeps management informed of project status and issues
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and retained appropriately
• Communicates project information and ensures awareness of organizational changes to all key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Proactively assesses potential project risk and exposure throughout the project lifecycle, identifies options and contingency plans, and makes decisions regarding appropriate corrective actions to mitigates project risk
• Conducts project reviews and provides recap of project outcomes and deliverables to distill best practices and educate the organization on project management
• Reporting to and work with Country Manager to assess project effectiveness and capture business value by stage-gate and challenges the status quo tactfully when needed.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Implements appropriate change management methods and measurements for a project.
• Collaborates with other Project and Process Managers as necessary to ensure acceptable allocation of shared resources, and organized workflow between operations functions.
• Builds industry relations through industry networking and remains on the forefront of emerging industry best practices
• Responsible for protecting employees, customers and corporate information. Follows established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, use of passwords, and access to information based solely on business need. In addition, any company-proprietary information (including but not limited to customer information) may not be transferred or transported outside of Emircom by employees upon leaving the company.
• Maintains a current awareness and understanding of appropriate UAE & Saudi laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Management of the IT Service Delivery Team including responsibility for network support, service desk, desktop support, application support, career development and staff appraisals.
• Definition of service level agreements (SLA’s) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLA’s are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded as well as profitable.
• Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
• Build and maintain client relationships.
• Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request.
• Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
• Implement and facilitate workshops and training courses.
• Monitors workload utilization of resources through appropriate business management tools.
• Mentors other project managers and project coordinators in project management and delivery practices.
• Leads major cross-functional projects affecting Cisco business, product, or service leadership.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Computer Software, Computer Hardware, Information Technology Services
• Managing and leading the project team.
• Recruiting project staff and consultants.
• Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work. Detailed project planning and control.
• Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan. Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary. Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
• Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
• Monitoring project progress and performance. Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
• Managing project training within the defined budget. Liaison with, and updates progress to, project steering board/senior management. Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
• Managing consultancy input within the defined budget. Final approval of the design specification.
• Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
• Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program.
• Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programs. Follow the agreed on approaches and processes implemented by PMO.
• Take full responsibility and ownership of project execution starting from receiving the PO of the project through to final delivery, acceptance, handover & support.
• Act as a focal point of communication with the Client for the discussion and resolution of all project related issues.
• Assign work packages to team members. Coach/mentor other members of project.
• Manage implementation of solution/service and report progress to Stakeholders. Define; Manage and Mitigate Risks & Issues early in the project and throughout project life cycle.
• Define critical success factors, deliverables and milestones of the project to meet the agreed on goals, objectives and scope.
• Motivate the team, providing guidance/direction & support in problem solving. Monitor the quality of work performed.
• Consolidate all un-billable connections and decide if their billing should be triggered or if they should be disconnected.
• Manage the data flow within the order to bill chain to ensure the data integrity within the full chain.
• Run and design new anomaly procedures to detect all errors in the mediation data for MDNS services and proceed with necessary corrective actions accordingly.
• Work closely with the circuit connectivity management, billing and revenue assurance teams to insure that we have a perfect match between ordering, provisioning and Billing for all services.
• Manage the order processing implementation to ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely manner and are invoiced to the customers as early as possible.
• Audit the internal connections on a regular basis and ensure that the unused connections are ceased and their associated cost is no more invoiced to the company.
• Attend customer meetings and provide frequent updates to meet customer expectations.
• Support the new comers and junior members of the team.
• Perform root cause analysis and take the lead for all system, process or procedure improvement in order to minimize the number of repetitive problems.
• Act as a project manager for all revenue assurance and cost cutting projects.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Communicates and applies project standards.
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
• Report to management on a monthly basis all assigned projects & tasks.
• Document all process and procedures used within the team.
• Conducts self in an appropriate manner as a representative of OBS (Orange Business Services), working effectively in a diverse work environment.
• Provides technical support, direction, supervision and leadership to members of the 2nd level desktop support group in Egypt and mentor the outsource helpdesk group in India. Responsible for all aspects of maintaining these positions, and the individuals in these positions, including the duties of hiring, assigning and prioritizing work, setting expectations, performance management, and firing.
• Plans, implements, and supports workstation, thin client, kiosk and printer hardware and software. Performs desktop system maintenance/upgrades including all desktop OS patches, creates and maintains user accounts, manages user groups, and network permissions.
• Manages and administers all printers, copiers and print servers.
• Responsible for all desktop software and hardware inventory, compliance and audits including printers, copiers, PDA’s and scanners.
• Develops, maintains and provides key performance indicator metrics reports for all IT service requests.
• Develops, tests, and executes methodologies for transferring information between various computing systems and platforms.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts functional studies, feasibility studies, and cost benefit analyses to determine the adaptability of established and proposed information system desktop applications.
• Recommends network and user-based desktop hardware and software including printers.
• Consults and confers with professional, technical, and managerial staff to define their Information Technology network technologies.
• Coordinates projects with OBS senior staff and managers
• Develops and maintains technical resources to assist with District projects and goals.
• Monitors and maintains integrity of established OBS Information Technology security policies, practices, and procedures.
• Develops and documents standardized user (internal customer) processes and procedures and "how to" documentation.
• Develops and supports standards for District-wide use of network services including Active Directory group policies.
• Recommends District-wide policies for desktop hardware and software and writes detailed scopes of work for purchases over $3,000.
• Evaluates new technologies, methodologies, and Information Technology trends to insure that OBS's computing infrastructure meets current and future needs.
• Supports critical systems after hours, nights and weekends as needed.
• Responds to emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
Orange Business Services (multinational)
Telecommunications, Information Technology Services
• Supervise the Helpdesk support staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction and dealing with administrative issues as needed.
• Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the helpdesk workload/performance and identify trends in call center issues.
• Work within the business community to promote excellent customer service, effective response times and provide expert insights into general support issues. Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction.
• Train helpdesk staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques. Provide training on new hardware and/or software applications as requested.
• Ensure that staff provides timely and considerate customer service to end users by fielding Helpdesk calls and resolving technical issues. Assist all office staff and instructors, both in person and via the phone.
• Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies
• Analyzing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventative solutions. Expected to offer suggestions for any noted process improvements and develop the new procedures.
• Virus/Spyware Removal/Detection.
• Hardware Problems, Computer Upgrades, Networking Setup/Diagnoses, Software Problems, PC specific Issues/Troubleshooting
• Ability to use, teach & troubleshoot Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) and Microsoft Publisher.
• Other duties as may be assigned by the department director.
More than 1000 employees
Computer Hardware, Information Technology Services, Information Technology Services
• Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks including hardware/software support, training, and special projects.
• Plans, designs and implements data connectivity for local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems.
• Assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving.
• Assists in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software support.
• Maintains LAN user documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information; researches and recommends network and server hardware and software.
• Assists in installing, designing, configuring, and maintaining system hardware and software.
• Analyzes and troubleshoots the network logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems; monitors usage to ensure security of data and access privileges.
• Installs, supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances.
• Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security.
• Performs daily server tape backups.
• Researches, analyzes, monitors, troubleshoots and resolves server or data network problems; develops, maintains and implements network support, and archiving procedures.
• Researches and evaluates new technologies related to computer networking.
• Assists in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support.
• Recommends and specifies the purchase of related products and services.
• Keeps current regarding new hardware/software products for system enhancements.
• Assists and provides support to the Coordinator, WAN/LAN, and other technology staff as requested including performing scheduled network tasks, updating anti-virus definition files, monitoring network servers, and providing internet and intranet user support, and specialized training.
• Establishes and maintains user e-mail accounts.
• Provides email training and software support.
• Provides email documentation and updates user manual as needed.
• Manages anti-spam and anti-virus servers.
• Researches and troubleshoots email problems by reviewing mail logs, records, and network configurations. Establishes and maintains card key access accounts.
• Provides solutions to customer identified problems.
• Plans, recommends and assists in the design of telecommunications systems.
• Researches and recommends telecommunications equipment.
• Coordinates the ordering and installation of telecommunications and data systems equipment and cabling. Researches, analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves telecommunications related problems.
• Develops and implements telecommunications operational procedures.
• Creates and/or modifies voicemail and call features.
• Installs telecommunications equipment and provides support for handsets, voicemail and new/emerging telecommunications-related technology.
• Inventories telecommunications equipment.
AnalyticalArabicBudgeting & Cost ControlBusiness & Data AnalystBusiness AdministrationBusiness Administration - Organisational DevelopmentBusiness PlanningChartered Certified TrainerChartered Human Resources Management ConsultantChartered Organisational Development ConsultantChartered Risk And Crisis Management ConsultantChartered Strategic Management ConsultantChemicalsChief Executive OfficerCommercial Projects And Internal Business SupportComputer HardwareComputer SoftwareCorporate Culture And ValuesData Center ManagementEducationEmployee Loyalty And AwardsEnglishGlobal IS & Desktop Support SupervisorGlobal IT OperationsGoing OutHewlett-PackardHotel ManagementHuman ResourcesHuman Resources ManagementHuman Resources ManagerIBMIT Helpdesk SupervisorIT Strategy Planning And ExecutionInformation Technology ServicesInitiativeInstallationInternet SearchLeaderLeadership DevelopmentLogistics And Supply ChainMBAMCPMEA Project ManagerMEA Recruitment And HR ConsultantMS OfficeMS ProjectMS Windows ServerMaintenanceManagement ConsultingManpower PlanningMena HRMergers And AcquisitionsNetwork AdministratorOrange Business ServicesP&L ManagementPMP 35 Hours Instructor LedPayroll And Benefits ManagementPerformance Appraisal ManagementPlannerProblem SolverProgram ManagementProjectProject ManagerProject Manager / Acting Service Delivery ManagerQuality AssuranceQuality ControlReadingRecruitment And Hiring Life CycleRepairRestructuringSAP Certified HCM Functional ConsultantSAP Human Capital Management (HCM)Service Delivery ManagermentSurfing InternetTelecommunicationsTraining And DevelopmentTravellingVOIP SystemVOIP System ManagementWatching Movies