- Recently was asked to join AL NOZHA GROUP to lead and supervise the future development plans for their hospital including ( Developing and reconstructing existing a 100 bed hospital
– Expanding existing 50 bed hospital to a 120 bed hospital
– Supervising building a new 180 bed hospital )
- After returning to EGYPT for familial & Personal reasons .
- Assigned the task to lead EL-SHEROUK HOSPITAL in Alexandria , a medium sized hospital ( 50 beds ) with a prestigious and luxurious profile as one of the distinguished hospitals in Alexandria .
- Following and supervising the hospital over Strategic and operational aspects , leading the tasks of all the operations including ( Medical manager , Administrative manager & technical Manager ).
- Creating and assessing a complete new competitive Price Lists for all hospital provided services & Packages insuring better hospital income with higher profitability margins .
- Started reconstructing and developing various departments and functional areas of the hospital in parallel & on strategic phases plan .
- Gained opportunity to supervise and execute complete structural renovation of the whole hospital , starting from the infrastructure till complete restoration and decoration of each and every inch of the hospital , according to JCI & ACI international standards , considering latest trends of ( Quality , Safety & Infection Control )
- Setting policies and procedures ( Administrative & Technical ) for every functional area and department of the hospital with all employees included ( non medical & medical ) .
- Training and Coaching heads of departments to insure maximum performance according to new standards .
- Setting full Training Plan to all employees in different areas & sectors to be executed periodically .
- Building and reforming certain departments that was either absent or underperforming ( Security , Medical Contracts , Marketing , Quality , Customer Service , Front office & Reception ).
- Developing other departments that needed levering ( I.T. , Catering , Maintenance , Infection Control , Kitchen & House Keeping ).
- Setting basic functions that wasn't available earlier ( H.R. , Industrial & Occupational Safety , Health Hazards ).
- Setting and empowering the role of Infection Control to supervise different critical areas of the hospital according to highly strict time plan .
- Hiring & developing competent department managers for those new functional areas .
- Revising and reforming all marketing activities and materials of the hospital ( External & Internal )
( outdoor & indoor )
- Reconstructing all HR filing and documents & initiating appraisal systems and parameters for all employees of the hospital ( medical & non medical ).
- Creating new administrative , medico legal & legal set of forms , documents and consents .
- Setting and organizing new plans for maintenance ( preventive , periodic & urgent ) for all hospital assets including Medical Devices and Equipments .
- Initiating and developing emergency ( fire fighting & evacuation ) plans which matches the governmental standards and approval .
- Creating new Outpatient Clinics in 25 different new therapeutic indications that wasn’t available before , all conducted by reputable university professors Staff .
- With the help of the hospital CEO we developed new service for hosting foreign professors from abroad , specialized in critical therapeutic areas to conduct repeated periodic visits to the hospital.
- Changing the Hospital's building interface .
- Introducing new set of professors in different specialties to join the network of the hospital .
- Introducing new medical procedures and surgical operations that wasn’t introduced to the hospital ever before .
- Assessing technical proposals for purchasing any new Medical Devises or Equipments .
- Influenced purchasing a unique top technology electro hydraulic operation tables that was the 1st of its kind in Alexandria .
- Creating a leisure Recreational area for surgeons inside the surgical operations department which attracted the doctors to prefer working in El-Sherouk Hospital than any other competitor hospital .
- Revising and renegotiating all contracts with all Vendors and Suppliers of the hospital in all aspects ( medical & non medical ) .
- Setting new concepts like Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty to all different levels of workers & employees all over the hospital .
- Creating a healthy familial but punctual culture between all employees and workers in the hospital including Doctors .
- And many more in different areas and aspects .
AL-TAFAOL TRADING Est. is one of the oldest and most reputable commercial agents in QATAR for 3 main segments :
* Pharmaceutical companies ( international & multinational )
* Medical Equipment & Medical Supplies companies
* Cosmetics & Food Supplements companies
- distributing targeting :
* Medical Sector ( Pharmacies , Hospitals & Clinics )
* Commercial Sector ( Hypermarkets , Supermarkets , Beauty Saloons & others )
- Handling more than 300 agencies
- Distributing more than 15000 SKU's
- Covering total Qatar geographically
- Although the achievement of 2013 ( 33 million QR. ) the restructure & development made were reflected over the welfare of the business achieving ( 1st semester 2014 almost 30 million QR. , ending the year of 2014 with more that 65 million QR. which represents 100 % growth in 1 year )
- Internal reforms done like :
1- Setting policies & procedures ( purchasing policy , ordering policy & plan , inventory policy , supply chain policy , financial monitoring , sales force activity plan , delivery policy , fleet management policy , collection policy , payment policy , handling old depot policy )
2- Initiating ( new HR department , Marketing department )
3- Settlement of old legal disclaimers & problems
4- Monitoring & Evaluation policies for different departments and employees
5- Setting targets on a scientific approach
6- New Planning & reporting systems and templates
7- Filtering all agencies and prioritizing them
8- Filtering Customers lists & segmenting them
9- Establishing good relations with all agencies & resolution of historical problems
- Assets reforms done like :
1- Renovation of main headquarters of the company and peripheral offices ( remodeling , furniture & IT infrastructure )
2- Renovation & restructure of main store and warehouse to meet the multinational parameters
Al-Tafaol trading est.
FMCG, Healthcare and Medical Services, Pharmaceuticals
- MDN is a one of the daughter companies of MULTIPLES Investment Group initiated in 2009 working in retail & distributing medical Supplies , cosmetics & FMCGs ( 3000 SKUs of 62 companies ) to pharmacies as a start .
- Given the task of operating this company to Spin off the mother company and complete the strategic expansion plan set by the board to have a separate management team and entity.
- Managed to increase sales achievement 220 % in less than one year.
- Managed to increase market share by 75 % in parallel.
- Managed to decrease OPECs by 25 % in the same period.
- Minimizing overheads by 15 % of total company.
- Succeeded in increasing average Profitability Margin from 6.75 % to 9 %.
- Setting clear strategies & policies for different departments and operational teams ( sales , marketing , operations , inventory , financial , legal & HR ).
- Setting KPI's for company strategic development as well as operational functions and personnel of different departments , assessing and evaluating deliverables according to time plan.
- Setting rewarding & motivation system for all company employees to develop Sales oriented culture and mind set .
- Introduced new market segments and sectors like retail market ( supermarkets & groceries ) and Key accounts ( hypermarkets ) .
- Developing customer loyalty programs to different customer segments .
- Migrated from only distribution model to Agency & Soul agency for some products and brands.
- Introducing the franchisees and Soul Agency brands to the market over different segments .
- Achieving and exceeding the sales targets set for those brands since 1st Quarter .
- Handling franchise negotiations and legal documentations internally and externally with brand owners from Turkey & China .
- Setting marketing campaign for establishing brand identity in all major key accounts including different elements ( advertizing , promotions , sampling & local activities )
- Supervising the daily operations of the whole company to insure smooth business process and matching with development occurring in all sectors.
- Increasing company branches in several governorates insuring covering 80 % of Egypt market over 2 years.
- Doubling the distribution Fleet with maximum utilization for each unit.
- Building a central Call Center with well trained 28 Telesales over 2 shifts and unified short no. ( 16261 ) and marketing this service all over Egypt through different methods .
- Optimizing the functionality of certain departments as ( Fleet Management & Supply Chain )
- Reporting on monthly basis for the Management Board of the holding mother company with the improvement steps & updates taken.
FMCG, Import and Export , Logistics and Supply Chain
Administration, Business Development, Marketing/PR/Advertising
- ANDALUSIA HEALTHCARE GROUP is one of the major regional Healthcare provider in the Middle East , owning chain of hospitals and specialized medical centers in EGYPT & KSA
- Assigned several tasks within the group since joining , initiating sales departments for operating in various fields whether product or service .
- Building sales and marketing strategic plans for companies operating in fields of : Medical software , Medical Equipments , Pharmaceuticals , Hospital Management consultancy , Medical Marketing , Medical Insurance , Medical Maintenance & Healthcare Practice education.
- Building Database regarding : Customers , Markets & Competitors for each of the mentioned fields on national and regional scope .
- Generating and supervising major expansions , mergers & acquisitions proposed by CEO.
- Setting policies , visions and missions for the new companies and transmitting these ideas to the managing teams of each company .
- Setting Marketing Plans and Forecasts to different hospitals within the group .
- Coaching and developing Marketing Managers of different hospitals .
- Reporting directly to CEO and Board.
ANDALUSIA HEALTHCARE GROUP
Healthcare and Medical Services, Information Technology Services, Medical Devices and Supplies
Business Development, Operations/Management, Sales/Retail
- Data Management Systems is considered the biggest local software company operating in Egypt and Middle East region .
- Joined DMS ( Data Management Systems ) as HEALTH CARE UNIT Sales Manager .
- Responsible for full product portfolio ( main core products HIS , CIS & EMR , supportive products CRM and Tailored solutions & accompanying services )
- Operating in ME & NA region.
- Responsible for P&L of the unit
- Managed to raise the business volume from 2.5% to 8% of total company business
- Taking the responsibility for all these products regarding sales and marketing.
- Sales analysis , forecasting , budgeting & rewarding schemes.
- Generated new customer satisfaction and loyalty programs.
- Proposed new methods for pipeline and generating leads.
- Proposed new methods for planning , reporting and regulating activities of the field force.
- Monitoring & developing the sales force .
- Increase the business map over regional aspect.
- Diversification of some products to invade new untraditional markets .
- Gathering market and competitor feedback that was almost negligible.
- Applying for tenders in various sectors ( MOH , HI , Universities , Military sector & Private sector )
- Managing major key accounts & KOL personally ( Governmental , NGOs & Multinational companies ).
DMS ( Data Management Systems )
Business Services - Other, Computer Software, Computer and Network Security
Business Development, Administration, Sales/Retail
- I was promoted to oncology Business associate ( Brand Manager ) at Aventis Pharma tacking the role of product manager and sales supervisor of Novell Chemotherapeutic drugs ( DOCETAXEL – IRINOTEKAN & LENOGRASTIM ) in Alex & Delta zone .
- Attending the merger of the new company Sanofi – Aventis in Egypt and responsible for the launch of new product ( OXALIPLATIN ) , sharing in its preparations for the launch and the launch itself , also responsible for its sales plan and forecast in the region.
- Maintaining & increasing market share of company and products.
- Achieving the company sales objective with over 100% for all years.
- Implementing global marketing and sales strategy with customizing to local markets according to cultural and behavioral aspects.
- Maintaining KOL and key accounts personally
- Developing new promotional materials that seized the global marketing approval for use worldwide in their promotional strategy.
- Designing specific promotional presentations for promotional activities.
- Also responsible for setting the sales forecast and sales analyses of my region on regular periodic bases ( annually , quarterly & monthly ).
- Training and couching new employees and colleges regarding medical data, marketing or selling skills.
- Responsible for allocating the optimum methods for utilizing our resources to insure best return on investment (although working under constricted budgets ).
- Also I became delegated the responsibilities of the regional sales manager legally with full empowerment and authorization