BSS PMO team member.
Delivered more than 20 successful projects.
Appointed as Technical program manager, that is one of most complex programs in Etisalat
Gained top management trust to manage most critical, strategic and complex IT programs such as:
o Billing Upgrade: transforming Billing and Rating from legacy systems to the latest technology provided by Ericson.
o LTE upgrade: Successfully delivered new LTE integration platforms and systems introducing new telecom Tech to Etisalat customers.
o BIG commercial Tickets: Successfully delivered big commercial tickets to Etisalat customers.
o Charging system upgrade: Successfully delivered latest charging system contains latest technology
Managed mega projects with multi-million budget and 50+ team members.
Effectively utilizing all project management standards and techniques in managing all assigned programs
Managing stakeholders’ expectations and ensuring their satisfaction without sacrificing project goals, schedule and budget.
Ensuring delivering within agreed quality standards within approved schedule and budget.
Ensuring effective communication management to all concerned stakeholders and top management
Ensuring applying proper controlling and governance using different tools such as periodic status reports and steering meetings.
Risks and issues management and ensuring proper mitigation, preventive and corrective actions in a timely manner.
Applying Quality management techniques of all deliverables. Track project milestones and deliverables and report, progress, risks, issues to get proper management attention to put the project on track.
Coach, mentor, motivate project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Conduct project post mortems (Lessons learnt) and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Overall responsible for providing and delivering BSS products with Huawei customers according to agreed business and tactical plans within a specific Customer Unit.
Responsible as well to timely secure the need for competent resources for the projects within a specific Customer Unit and to plan and deploy the proper methodology to deliver the product.
• Handling with customer for product delivery by verifying all the FRSs, ATPs and finally for the UAT signoff.
• Secure cost efficient service delivery by right head count, right competence and implement the tools and processes, according to the Tactical Service Delivery Process.
• Deployment of the competence according to Organizational Management output and gap closing activities in the Tactical Workforce Plans.
• Responsible for the Customer Support Delivery Management.
• Responsible for the fulfillment of the Service Level Agreements and KPI.
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction is at the stretched level.
• Responsible for budget forecasting, follow up on actual costs versus budget costs.
• Resource forecasting.
• Prepare and negotiate Customer Support contracts.
• Make sure to have back to back agreements with 3PP/suppliers and continuous
Performance management measures are in place.
• Approve costing information and service offering in a tender situation.
• Continuously look into new business opportunities.
• Hold weekly meetings with the customer to discuss and follow up on open issues.
• Hold weekly meetings with the Support coordinators to follow up on the progress of trouble tickets.
• Manage all the projects’ related activities (requirements gathering, planning, Implementation, UAT, … etc.) towards the successful go to market, timely reporting on, and addressing issues and risks as they arise.
• Manage the products and services projects, lead the projects team and oversee the completion of the project deliverables.
• Provide end to end product and project management for VFE business units
• Perform the business requirements analysis and Liaise with different business domains to capture their business requirements and ensure that they are well prepared for smooth processing by subsequent technology teams.
• Conduct workshops with all stakeholders to analyze & validate the requirements to ensure a wide approval of requirement specifications and resulting use cases
• Ensure a timely and satisfactory delivery of marketing requirements to business sponsors.
• Resolve conflicts in solution provision vs. business requirements where gaps arise
• Provide weekly reports detailing progress against project plans, issues, risks and mitigation strategies.
• Ensure that all resources (man power, financial … etc.) necessary for projects’ executions are in place and consumed as agreed.
• Responsible for managing small as well as large functional and technical projects, which may affect multiple functions and locations.
• Ensuring that all financial, communication, quality and risk aspects of the project are properly tracked against line function objectives.
Project/Program Management, IT/Software Development
• I manage all Payments projects related to engineering, planning and troubleshooting of Core Switching and Value Added Services platforms.
• Work in parallel with capacity planning team to implement methods to project/predict future subscriber behavior to use it in capacity utilization forecasts.
• Acts as the main Interface with all Vodafone products & Services units for their Technology services (e.g. Upgrades, new nodes, new services, Quality enhancements, etc.).
• Manage with all departments (commercial, technology, Radio, Core, Finance, Operations …etc.) in the timely development of clear, specific and concise marketing proposals for new requirements.
• Analyze requests from other business units or internally and recommend changes in project portfolio
• Issue periodic status reports, and review them before sending to the Management team and escalating any potential issues or risks as appropriate
• Manage Service portfolio.
• Align with the Budgeting and capacity planning team to prioritize the projects or reprioritize according to business changes
• Manage interface with business and technology teams to ensure alignment in the product development process
• Control all technical teams in order to review marketing initiatives and decide their feasibility.
Responsibilities and Obligations
Project management for all payment domain. (4+ years)
• Handling node upgrades/projects with our vendors & internal customers.
• Aligning and managing new projects with all Development teams to advise them with the Requirements from operation side to ensure maximum availability.
• Performing hardware and application acceptance for new services/machines.
• Measuring, Evaluating and correcting project plan.
Team management. (2+ years)
• Interacting with other operation Teams consistently until problem solution
• Responding to our management queries, providing timely resolutions until fixing issues
• Maintaining and keep focus on our KPIs and SLAs
• Maintaining positive Team relationships even in severe and pressurized situations
• Performing problem management and end-to-end problem ownership.
• Creating Technical and non-technical documents to facilitate knowledge handover.
• Creating technical documents to aid Technical personal in understanding and troubleshooting problems within services.
Installation/Maintenance/Repair, IT/Software Development
Successfully delivered more than 15 projects for National, International and multinational companies.
Successfully built a strong technical team.
Responsible for interviewing and hiring new developers.
Successfully designed and implemented integration with Vodafone Egypt.
Led the technical communication between Asset and our customers.
Installation/Maintenance/Repair, IT/Software Development
• New mail server ( Exchange 2007 )
• New Website hosts by our servers.
• Managing more than five resources to complete all the assigns tasks.
• Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of company employees.
• Self-directing, self-motivating individual with ability to analyze data and select a course of action resolve problems.
• Ensure service level agreements.
• Lead a team to ensure IT Service constantly.
• Be proactive in regards to the improvement of processes and procedures.
• Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate employee’s life with all our IT facilities and feature.