Receive, verify and input information into HRIMs from employee paperwork, including such actions as new hires, account changes, transfers, pay changes, address changes, leaves of absence, separations, deductions and additional pay.
•Handles the contracts renewal in timely manner in collaboration with direct manager.
•Supporting other functions in distributing employees on Oracle.
•Generates employees’ services monthly report.
•Any other duties requested by the direct manager.
•Runs required reports from HRIMS.
•Handles all records adjustments to payroll related to errors or retroactive increases.
•Handles Oracle technical problems regarding employees (annual leaves, missions….etc.)
•Handles all payroll transactions (Entering the new comers, resignations, recognitions, maternity on duty, unpaid, deduction, vacation etc.).
•Seniority to lead the team and guide them.
•Runs required reports from HRIMS.
•Handles the contracts renewal and probation period in timely manner in collaboration with direct manager.
•Handles all records adjustments to payroll related to errors or retroactive increases.
•Follow employees required.
• Updates monthly head count & vacancies report and helps to maintain company’s organization charts, manpower plans and employee data base.
• Posting, sourcing, screening CVs of job vacancies, and interview job applicants up to mid management level; evaluates applicant skills and makes recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications. Attend periodical Employment fairs for recruitment and employer branding. Administers pre- employment tests, conducts reference checks. Explains company HR policies, procedures and benefits to employees or job applicants. Processing of AMIDEAST on boarding cycle. Assists in the coordination of the new employee orientations. Maintains training records and materials. Assists in organizational training & development efforts. Administer the probation period procedures and assist in the kick off and completion of the yearly performance management cycle, and individual development plans.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Maintains the company job documentation and job evaluation systems. Maintains the payroll process & cycle and ensure it is reflected in the payroll to make sure of payroll accuracy. (New hires, resignations, transfers, salary changes... etc.) Handle and follow up the proper implementation of all employees benefits including medical, and assist in the conduction of regular surveys to assist in upgrading employee benefits scheme and retention level.
Assists in developing and recommending changes of the operating standards and procedural improvements.
• Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
Supervise the official completion of employees' personal files to ensure full compliance to labor and social insurance law; Maintains HRIS records and complies reports from database as needed. Follow up on the proper filing of the periodical governmental forms and other AMIDEAST forms and documents in the employees’ personnel files; Implement the employment procedure in relation to the hiring and resignation/termination process, to ensure full compliance with the labor law and organization’s policies and procedures; Supervise the completion of an update of the periodical governmental forms required by the Insurance, Labor and industrial security Offices; Supervise the implementation process of the Time and Attendance policy and procedures to make sure that staff are aligned with AMIDEAST and the Egyptian Labor law attendance regulation; Monitor staff annual and sick leave balances to maintain the full compliance with the Egyptian labor law and AMIDEAST leave policy; Assist in handling the internal investigations with employees to implement the proper disciplinary actions in accordance with the labor law and internal policies and procedures when needed. Timely preparation of contracts/renewal of contracts for full time, part time, service provider, instructor, trainers, consultants and Interns to maintain the legal presence of AMIDEAST contractors; Coordinate with Alex Senior HR Specialist any personnel assignments and give updates on any new Personnel polices/regulation. Send monthly report to the HR Manager to give updates on the due dates of submission of governmental forms, Hiring/resignation action, payroll updates, periodical reports (Medical Evaluation, quarterly time and attendance, monthly leave, Exit interview);
HR Supervisor - Act on behalf of HR Services manager when needed
Maintain updated HR Services system in terms of updated employees’ data such as job grades, titles, reporting lines, and manage ongoing needed enhancements to facilitate & accommodate business operations
• Manages the team to process the monthly payroll system to ensure that all staff alterations are input correctly, through providing this data to Finance payroll team to proceed with the payroll bank transfer. Payroll activities include deductions, allowances, monthly salaries, senior management benefits.
• Provide and direct assistance in coordinating the implementation of any changes required in the payroll system, such as re-organization structures taking place.
• Handle communication with finance to ensure prompt and timely payment to staff regarding any payments & changes needed.
• Manage all sort of communication with IT Department for UAT and System enhancements including system automations to allow for smooth operations for the staff.
• Perform quarterly analysis for strategic purposes to measure current employee productivity propose new solutions (time attendance, flexible hours,)
Act on behalf of HR Services manager when needed.
• Support internal and external auditors during audit process, provide documents, reports and other related credentials upon request
• Contribute to continuous improvement and perform any other related tasks as required Managing the whole leaver’s process, ensuring 100% alignment to process among communicating with Finance team to freeze payments until all formalities are completed.
• Drive the team to obtain ultimate Customer experience through creating an internal positive code to deal with customers.
• Collaborate with team members to enhance existing workflows / systems and help them to develop new innovative processes and Propositions/products/Services.
• Encourages others to take responsibility— Provides encouragement and support to others in accepting responsibility and high quality efficient delivery.
Sets and coach team members for appropriate standards of behavior.
Coach and develop team members to ensure the targeted productivity level is attained
• Fully manage concerned accounts' requests and act on solving related services' issues.
• Manage payroll preparations & assure accurate transactions.
• Ensure full adherence to all related policies & procedures.
• Manage the team to maintain ongoing updated Oracle data to ensure accuracy, so that to assure smooth transition between old system to fully Oracle supported system
• Responsible for preparing different statistical reports to be presented to the top management. Document information needed for ISO certificate and HR Excellence from Etisalat Group of Opcos.
• Day to Day Management of HR Tasks.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are developed, approved, communicated and administered to all employees and management.
• Manage orientation process for new joiners for entry levels.
• Manage personnel records of all employees of OSN Egypt and outsource employees
• Supervise and manage own workload as well as assist, support and advise other HR/Administration team members.
• Manage approved headcount.
• Demonstrate the value of the Human Resource function and the link to improving business results.
• Provide generalist support to the business.
• To administer the monthly payroll in conjunction with other departments in terms of leaves, overtime and deductions.
• Manage outsource staff payroll, leaves, overtime and deductions (Security, cleaners and office boys).
• Manage Administration department team leaves, tasks on daily business
• Manage property management monthly payments and supplies.
• Responsible to follow up on two premises maintenance and repair as well as office furniture.
• Act as the travel coordinator of the Egypt office, responsible for RTT approvals, ticket issuing, payments and hotel accommodation.
• Delegated by HO HR for HRIS project
• Consult with hiring managers on selection/staffing needs.
• Develop recruitment process from initial selection/staffing conversation to new joiner orientation.
• Source candidates using the most efficient and cost effective means. Expand beyond standard sources for identifying candidates.
• Work with hiring manager to determine viability of each candidate, formulate employment offer and create employment contract.
• Update and maintain all job descriptions.
Involvement in all employee relations matters. Involvement may range from: counseling staff, coaching of supervisors/managers on appropriate next steps, and representing the company during the improvement/termination process.
Maintain the HRIS regarding (vacations , sanctions , payments methods , social insurance records….etc)
Manage contract renewals and probation period assessments in collaboration with Department Managers.
Maintain and update the employees’ files in a comprehensive way.
Handle all employment procedures for new employees including preparation of employment contracts, enrolment in social Insurance, briefing current and new staff about the personnel issues.
Direct contact with the governmental authorities regarding all related issues and the monthly required payments (SI authority , Labor offices , …….etc)
Direct contact with the banks regarding all related issues (Help New Hires in creating bank accounts , ……..etc)
Assist in preparing and reviewing the monthly closing transactions (Per Diem's, overtimes, incentives...etc) for both temp and permanent employees.
• Responsible for the time keeping process & determining absenteeism &
Lateness cases and the entire sanctions list for Mobiserve corporate and subsidiaries.
Manage the process of employees termination (resignations, end of contract, ,……etc)
Issue the employees experience certificate and HR & loan Letters.
Responsible for updating & approving the employees vacations, bank accounts and salaries’ payment methods using Oracle.
Prepare the memo's regarding releasing the salaries, deserved payments for current and resigned staff.
•Coordinate with recruitment staff to achieve yearly manpower plan by assisting in CVs screening and determining payroll hiring cut-off dates in accordance to monthly manpower and HR Shared Service.
•Conduct exit interviews and summarize the results along with analyzing turnover ratios.
•Carry over hiring and on-boarding process including the employee credentials, medical checkup, social insurance registering process, Draft employment contracts and conduct HR orientation
• Create E-shopping cards on HRIS to support smooth delivery necessary work tools to employees.
•Handle and support all off-boarding processes for terminated or resigned employees through Clearance procedures, memos for remaining financial settlements.
•Prepare yearly form.2 in coordination with social insurance authority
•Handle staff grievances and disciplinary issues and provide appropriate guidance to employees and managers.
•Track employees Attendance, absenteeism and Vacations in weekly/monthly basis and maintain frequent supports and administration to HR systems, issue HR letters, handle medical and life insurance communications
Compensation and Benefits:
• Review, maintain and calculate monthly payroll transactions
• Prepare annual salary taxation reconciliation
•Participate in implementing Rewarding and Recognition systems
Performance Management Functions:
•Monitor new comers' probation period by assessing their performance; prepare yearly performance appraisals
HR Support and Development:
•Assist in development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures in accordance to the Seaharvest Group overall goals
•Support in employees Handbook, HR Database monitoring, update role profiles and prepare HR presentations.
HR Analysis and Reporting:
•Prepare monthly analytical reports such as: Overtime Cost/Hours Analysis, Vacations Consumption, Productivity Efficiency, Ad hoc/Absenteeism Report, Third party Reports’.