• Supervise the process of developing company’s job descriptions and employee specifications.
• Assesses, analyzes, and consults with managers regarding work force development issues, behavioral and technical competency model development.
• Conduct research, analysis and develop ideas in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
• Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify high-caliber; Lead the full life-cycle recruiting process from screening and interviewing to offer and on-boarding phase.
• Actively source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations, events, as well as research innovative ways of recruitment.
• Collaborate with HR Director to develop recruitment & training policies and procedures in line with best practices; make recommendations on process improvements.
• Collaborate with managers and employees to maximize existing talent and set performance expectations throughout organization.
• Partner with the head of HR to identify, design and implement high-impact learning, talent development and organizational development programs that improve the competencies, knowledge and skill base of current employees and that support the Company’s present and future strategic goals and objectives.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
• Lead efforts to develop and support succession planning and strategically manage the succession plans: identify gaps in the talent pipeline, ensure plans are in place to address talent gaps, track development plans for key talent.
-Effectively build collaborative relationships with company leadership to drive executive staffing efforts for the holding company and 9 subsidiaries.
- Assess executive staffing needs and provide resource recommendations.
-Determine needed behaviors and attributes for the managerial positions using DISC model.
-Develop innovative sourcing initiatives to build solid pipeline of qualified candidates.
-Create robust strategies for producing ongoing slate of diverse candidates.
-Manage all assigned talent pools and candidate life-cycle processes through phone and email communication.
-Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
-Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
-Conducts job interviews for senior and managerial positions.
-Communication with employment agencies/ online recruitment websites.
-Follow up on the manpower plan of the assigned departments.
-Acting as an interface with a number of departments to carry out all recruitment activities for permanent positions and, if needed, temporary openings.
-Understanding the department’s hiring needs with the line managers to prepare suitable recruitment programs and initiatives to meet their headcount requirements according to the approved annual manpower plan and approved headcount budget.
-Using different recruitment channels to source the best fitting caliber and screen CVs, then testing potential candidates and conducting competency based interviews/assessment center.
-Update recruitment reports on weekly/monthly basis.
-Responsible for the employment fairs arrangements with the concerned parties both internally and externally (i.e. the booth setup, giveaways, and vacancies to be published in the booklet).
-Design and implement a full recruitment analysis system to enhance decision making, connecting executives with data and activity to results.
-Working with internal businesses, committees and strategic teams to help them plan and implement significant changes in their organizations.
-Design development programs and tools for the organization’s initiatives intended to effectively improve the performance and competencies of employees.
-Prepare, modify and update different assessment forms to suit different levels in the group (e.g. Management, non-management and staff).
-Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks and performance targets, and develop methods for data analysis and reporting for the recruitment department.
-Develop and implement programs to align workforce with company goals and values.
-Recommend new approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
-Conduct training sessions to HRBPs & Recruiters on recruitment analysis and metrics, manpower planning, secession planning, neuro linguistic programming, mind mapping and leadership.
-Develop training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials required for delivering effective learning opportunities.
More than 1000 employees
Real Estate/Property Management, Engineering Services
-Schedule face-to-face interviews and act as liaison between the company and the candidate.
-Interact with union officials, department heads, and other managers and staff to coordinate the recruitment and hiring of new employees.
-Responsible for Handling all recruitment events and exhibitions & representing the company at job fairs, recruiting events and open houses.
-Develop and maintain the process of attraction and recruitment sources for all Labor and staff as well as overseeing the annual manpower planning.
-Screening CV’s / resumes, Attract, Interview, assess candidates using tools and Achieve operational delivery of the annual recruitment targets.
-Insure that all appointments had been set as scheduled which related to Etisal International recruitment process.
-Responsible for all recruitment feedback's to applicants regarding initial review for their applications or interviews feedback and keep in touch with them for any updates.
-Responsible for Headcount, turnover analysis in monthly basis report in additional.
-Manage and evaluate recruitment sources, develop and collaborate with all universities, alumnus, and other recruitment sources for labor and admin.
-Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using databases, internet recruiting resources, recruitment websites, and employee referrals.
-Conducting Orientation sessions for the new hires and signing them their job offers.
-Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
-Conduct regular follow up with the line managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
-Design and deploy organization development programs and initiatives such as, performance excellence, employee engagement and culture enhancement.
-Provide support for improving and developing people, systems, work processes and work environment.
-Promote and implement a company-wide performance excellence program that builds organizational and individual capabilities.
-Prepare, modify and update different assessment forms to suit different levels in the group (e.g. Management, non-management staff).
-Conduct focus groups to help improve the planning and design of new HR initiatives, as well as, provide a means of evaluating existing ones.
-Conduct turnover analysis and exit interviews.
-Confers with hiring managers and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
-Researches, write, edits and reviews job descriptions.
-Coordinates preparation of interview questions, packets, and panels.
-Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
-Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
-Execute pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews.
-Recruiting, staffing; and sometimes test applicants.
-Employee orientation, development, training and employee relations.
-Conduct exit interviews for leavers that serve as base for the turnover analysis reports.
-Prepare shortlists for requested vacancies as per received job profile.
-Represent the company in all HR events (i.e. Employment Fairs, Career Conference...etc.).
-Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
-Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
-Handle the 2nd interview with client.
Innovation in the workplace (The State University Of New York)
The State University Of New York
Likes and Dislikes
This profile is not updated! Last update more than 2 months ago.
Profile Skills and Keywords
Adobe PhotoshopAnalyticalArabicBusiness AdministrationBusiness-orientedEmaarEngineering ServicesEnglishEtisal InternationalGroup Senior RecruiterHR SupervisorHRISHuman ResourcesInnovation In The Workplace (The State University Of New York)InnovativeMS OfficeMS WindowsMac OSXOffshoringOutsourcingPresenterProperty ManagementReal EstateRecruitment CoordinatorRecruitment SpecialistTeam PlayerTelecommunications