Recruitment and Performance Management Team Leader
· Prepare the annual manpower plan with coordination with the Unit Coordinators to estimate the hiring needs for each Unit
· Plan and monitor the implementation of the manpower plan in addition to the recruitment objectives to ensure their effective and efficient realization
· Monitor the recruitment function in terms of advertising, screening and interviewing processes to assure that the quality standards are being maintained
· Conduct competency-based interviews, if needed, to assess the candidates qualifications and competencies
· Submit Recruitment Process Review Report on a quarterly basis to illustrate the implementation of the recruitment objectives
· Set the annual plan for the job descriptions to determine which one to be updated and/or created
· Review the updated/created job descriptions and monitor the progress of the process to ensure its timely completion
· Recommend developments to the recruitment tools in order to assure they meet the quality standards
· Evaluate the different employment fairs to select the most convenient ones
· Coordinate and attend the employment fairs to ensure that the company is well presented
· Review the data inserted on the HR system to ensure that they are updated and accurate
· Develop, direct, and manage the implementation and effectiveness of the Performance Management Process to ensure its succession.
· Submit analysis reports about the Performance Appraisal process to illustrate its gaps and employees’ action plans.
· Plan and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as a tool of development for each position.
· Plan and implement 360 degree assessment as a tool of evaluation.
- Plan and monitor the implementation of the manpower plan in addition to the recruitment objectives.
- Monitor the recruitment function in terms of advertising, screening and interviewing processes.
- Inform all the concerned parties of new hires, internal transfers or rehire cases to facilitate the hiring process.
- Submit Recruitment Process Review Report on a quarterly basis to illustrate the implementation of the recruitment objectives.
- Create and update Job Descriptions for the needed vacancies.
- Coordinate and attend the employment fairs to ensure that the company is well presented.
Performance Management Function:
- Develop, direct, and manage the implementation and effectiveness of the Performance Management Process to ensure its succession.
- Submit analysis reports about the Performance Appraisal process to illustrate its gaps and employees’ action plans.
- Plan and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as a tool of development for each position.
- Plan and implement 360 assessment as a tool of evaluation for the company employees.
- Plan and follow up the implementation of the Probation Period Evaluation Process.
- Develop and maintain proper filing systems for employees’ performance appraisal files.
- Develop and deliver training to the Upper and Middle Line Managers on performance management process to increase their awareness of the appraisal phases and dealing with inadequate performers.
Employee Relations Function:
- Liaise between organization/management and employees to cover all communications between them and to manage employees' accommodation to management decisions.
- Plan and implement Employees Satisfaction Survey and suggest recommendations for improvement to maintain a high level of satisfaction in the organization.
- Plan and implement the entire phases of the grievance process and submit regular reports regarding the process to ensure equity among the employees.
- Explain and provide advice to employees about organizational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, and need for compliance.
- Develop, schedule, and conduct technical, management, and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance.
- Plan, implement and analyze Exit Interview process, and provide reports for review and analysis in order to guide and support managers with all matters/problems relating to employee relations that adversely affect morale, health, and productivity.
- Assess TNA through meetings, interviews with team leaders/managers.
- Follow up on the implementation of the annual training plan (in house) within the annual training budget.
- Update and implement the HR Orientation session material.
- Participate in delivering and evaluating the orientation sessions conducted to our new employees.
- Coordinate, and follow up on the implementation, evaluation of the OJT to ensure that all new hires got the knowledge/skills to properly start their jobs.
- Preparing Business Writing Training Material
- Delivering Business Writing Training Course
- Preparing Turnover analysis report
- Implement the annual manpower plan to fill the company hiring needs with competent qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial screening and categorize the screened CVs to filter the applicants who are most fitting to the job.
- Post job advertisements and explore new recruitment sources to attract qualified applicants.
- Conduct Competency-Based Interviews to assess/evaluate the candidates’ qualifications and competencies to create a short list of candidates.
- Contact accepted candidates and extend job offers in order to notify them with all the required documents and the offered package.
- Create/update job descriptions by conducting job analysis interviews with representatives of each and every position to fulfill the needs of several processes, such as: recruitment and selection; appraisal; job evaluation and training as well as providing prospective employees with a description of specific job expectations and functions.
- Participate in the HR orientation sessions for the newly hired employees to increase their awareness of the company policy.
- Answer internal inquiries regarding company policies, recent vacancies, internal transfers, and other information in order to facilitate the lateral move of existing employees between different positions.
- Update the recruitment tracking sheet to follow up with the quarterly hiring needs.
- Utilize HR (HITS) system to keep it updated with proper data and extract the required candidates’ data.
Performance Management Function:
- Plan, update, follow up and implement the Probation Period Evaluation Process.
- Plan and develop KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for both levels, managerial and staff level.
- Plan and conduct the Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Survey.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of the annual Performance Appraisal on both levels, managerial and employee level and attending a number of meetings as an HR observer.
- Submit analysis reports about the Performance Appraisal process, its gaps and employees’ action plans.
- Develop and deliver training to supervisors, and employees, on performance management program issue, and how to conduct various appraisal phases and how to deal with inadequate performers.
- Participate in the orientation session of the newly hired employees.
- Maintain and develop proper filing systems for employees’ performance appraisal files.
- Handle the Grievance process.
- Work on HITS System to keep it updated with the proper & required information.
1) Greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of business, assisting and/or directing visitors to appropriate persons.
2) Answering telephone; providing information; taking and relaying messages and/or directing calls to appropriate personnel; returning calls as necessary.
3) Preparing and/or generating routine correspondence, letters, memoranda, forms, reports and other documents.
4) Administering the references CVs, screening, and sorting.
5) Organizing the testing and interviewing process of applicants.
6) Correcting the English and Technical tests.
7) Maintaining and developing recruitment filing system.
8) Providing overall assistance and research support to the HR team.
9) Coordinating with the rest of HR team in issuing the monthly Flyer as a tool for internal communication.
10) Maintaining and updating the applicants’ database on regular basis.
11) Answering internal inquiries regarding examinations, eligibility, benefits, company policies, recent vacancies, internal transfers, and the qualifications required, and other pertinent information.
12) Updating the employees’ attendance sheet on a regular basis.
13) Organizing and coordinating the company core competencies sessions.