Area Service and project Manager -(LENA)
NETAPP product specialist (EMEA)
Veritas and info scale High availability consultant
Symantec Enterprise Net Backup solutions
Data Center and Data Protection Consultant
RSSM JOB DESCRIPTION:
Lead, plan, monitor and manage all post-sales support and professional services activities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
The RSSM will oversee all aspects of the post-sales support including
• Managing the SLA and deliverables
• Day to day Incident and technical Problem management
• Resource utilization and planning
• Spares Management
• Team building
• Client Management
• Reporting to S&S Director
• Managing projects and follow up implementations
• Day to day Incident Management
• Resource planning and allocation based on contracts and orders
• Monitor skill levels and schedule various in-house and external trainings
• Monitor resource utilization.
• Reviews and monitors SLA/deliverables.
• Approves team members' leave
• Reviews and appraise the performance of each team member and address personal and skills issues as appropriate.
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with support & Sales team.
• Effectively communicates relevant information to Management.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
Provide necessary reporting requested
Project Manager Tasks
• Prepare plans for the projects that I am managing the implementation for, and make sure the project is going according to schedule
• Liaise between customer project team and STME project resources.
• Update and send the Detailed Project Status Report to the project team and the Projects Leader team
• Escalate any issues or resources unavailability.
• Corrective maintenance, upon customers calls for any required service of any piece of equipment currently under maintenance agreement or warranty of STME.
• Preventive maintenance, carry out routine maintenance on all the equipment currently under maintenance agreement or warranty. Check error logs, and examine the performance of the solution.
Consultation Tasks over NetApp, Symantec, IBM and SUN
• Oil and Gas storage sizing consultant (for exiting projects and new concessions)
• Oil and Gas Storage plan
• Manage volumes, disks, and RAID groups.
• Increase data availability through Snapshot management
• Increase data availability through Snap Mirror management, and volume copy.
• Increase data availability through network configuration (VIF)
• connecting LUN to hosts (SAN and ISCSI )
• connecting share volumes to hosts NAS
• Zone configuration for SAN switches
• quota configuration
• connect storage to DNS server and Active directory for ( WINDOWS)or NIS for server (UNIX)
• configure cluster failover ( Hard ware and network )
• upgrade among all Data On Tap versions to the version higher if applicable
• use CAM for SUN storage Management
• configure profile ,host and host group for LUN mapping to the servers
• optimize all SAN component to get Maximum performance
• Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of VERITAS Cluster for Window and Unix
• Upgrade NetBackup from 4.5 to 5.1 6 , 6.5 ,7.0 and 7.5
• Install and configuration NETAPP Storage ( windows ,UNIX)
• Install and configuration NET Backup ( windows ,UNIX
Symantec and VERITAS tasks
• Design ,Sizing and Scalability Symantec™ Endpoint Protection 12.0
• Implement Symantec™ Endpoint
• Design, sizing and Info scale 7.0 for Linux and windows
• Oil and Gas data availability and protection consultant
• Oil And Gas data migration
• Install VERITAS Cluster for Windows and UNIX
• Install Net Backup server Windows and UNIX
• Install Net Backup Clients and agents
• Connect and configure tape libraries
• Zone configuration for SAN switches
• Configure policies ,schedules, attributes and Backup selection
• Configure storage unit and storage group
• Configure volume pools
• Configure enterprise clients
• Performance tuned to get maximum backup speed among ( network , O/S ,tape drives and servers hard ware )
• Upgrade form Net Backup versions to higher versions if applicable
• Implement and configure Symantec Data Loss Prevention
• Configure polices for Symantec Data Loss Prevention
Pre sales Activity
• Engage with the customer (Oil and Gas) to understand key technical, financial, operational, Geophysics and business requirements.
• Architect solutions aimed at solving business, operational, financial and Geophysics issues.
• Provide consultative support, which includes product /technology positioning and feature/functionality consultation.
• Propose and demonstrate proposed solutions with demos, white board, presentations, etc.
• Own the technical relationship with Oil and Gas clients’ accounts.
• Develop strong customer relationships
• Write RFPs and technical proposals.
• Evaluate bidders’ proposals to tenders.
Information Technology Services, Information Technology Services, Management Consulting
This profile is not updated! Last update more than 3 months ago.
Profile Skills and Keywords
ArabicArea Service And Program ManagerBackupBusiness DevelopmentChessCreativeCustomer ServiceDesignElectronics And CommunicationsEnglishHigh AvailabilityInformation Technology ServicesInnovativeInstallationLeaderMaintenanceManagement ConsultingNetworkingPlannerProblem SolverProgram ManagementProjectProject ManagementReadingRepairSTMEService ManagementSolution ArchitectureStorageSupportTunis