Mahmoud Fathi Nassar
Founder, Chairman & CEO at International Board for Quality in Healthcare (IBQH)Giza, Egypt
- Nov 2009 to present · 8 Years 10 Months
Founder, Chairman & CEO at International Board for Quality in Healthcare (IBQH)
- Aug 2009 to present · 9 Years 6 Months
Founder, Chairman & CEO at African Society for Quality in Healthcare ASQH
- Feb 2009 to Jul 2009 · 5 Months
Quality Manager at El Helal Al Ahmar Hospital in Ramses
- Mar 2008 to Feb 2009 · 12 Months
House Officer at Al Kasr Al Ainy University Hospital,
- Beni Suef University - Egypt 2013 to 2019 · 6 Years
PhD of Internal Medicine. in Internal Medicine.
- Helwan University - Egypt 2016 to 2019 · 3 Years
PhD in Hospital Management
- American University in Cairo (AUC) - Egypt 2014 to 2018 · 4 Years
Master of Public Administration MPA in Public Administration
- Faculty of Medicine Cairo University - Egypt 2014 to 2017 · 3 Years
MSc in Endocrine, Diabetes, Clinical nutrition and Metabolism
View 5 more Education
Training & Certifications
- Sadat Academy for Management Sciences · 2014
Strategic Planning for Top Management of the Medical Institute
- American Society for Quality (ASQ). · 2012
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB).
- Faculty of Veterinary, Cairo University. · 2012
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point HACCP (Food Safety
Lead Auditor based on ISO 9001:2008 IRCA Accredited
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). · 2011
OSHA General Industry Safety and Health (30 hrs.)
- HealthCare Quality Certification Board (HQCB) of the National Association for HealthCare Quality (NAHQ) the US. · 2008
Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
Major Incident Medical Management Support (MIMMS).
Immediate Life Support (ILS)