Skills And Tools:
- Build and maintain good business relationships with customers.
- Sales Representative for medical devices and patient-specific instruments.
- Help in making devices workshops and demonstrations for potential authorities and Hospitals
- Provide the company with market feedback about market activities and market dynamics.
- Identify growth opportunities and potential deals within our market segments.
- Communicating with potential hospitals and clinics to achieve sales.
- Reach, and if possible exceed, annual sales targets and market share.
- Prepare daily reports per the company guidelines with the system provided by the company.
- Contact new leads and show partnership opportunities.
- Ensuring that customer requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
- Negotiation and planning for short and long-term subscriptions.
- Work closely with the R&D manager and account manager to make client's expectations happen.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, Pharmacy, Sciences or Medicine.
- Experience: 0 - 2 years (Experience in medical devices market)
- Strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent in English.
- Car is preferable.
- Medical Sales Representative C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Regional Sales Manager Pharma ...Confidential Company - Sohag, Egypt10 days ago
- Business Developer - Medical M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago