Skills And Tools:
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise in Tempo to effectively support the daily activity of the Quality Assurance team.
- Review 15+ customer support interactions daily (via chat, email, and phone) and help to identify common customer issues, improve the customer experience, and help standardize communication.
- Help mentor and coach team members to be successful Tempo representatives.
- Work cross-functionally at points to secure knowledge needed for documentation development and synthesize that information into the appropriate resources.
- Cover flexible hours; this position includes some on-call work, including nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year University.
- 2+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance/Customer Support/Operations role preferred.
- Passionate about technology and fitness.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross functional teams.
- Experience with content creation, change management, and process documentation.
- Capable of giving and receiving feedback in an honest and respectful way.
- Natural problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Quality Assurance Specialist- ...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo23 hours ago
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago