Skills And Tools:
- Manages daily cash process.
- Reviews all cash management transactions.
- Resolves cash issues in a timely manner.
- Executes daily concentration of cash and borrowing.
- Maintains account balances.
- Determines company’s cash position and assists with cash forecasting.
- Compiles cash reports.
- Review daily bank account reconciliation.
- Review wire transfers and other funding necessary to balance company’s daily cash position.
- Maintains foreign currency logs and trade settlement.
- Assists with preparation of monthly reports.
- Provides data for monthly journal entries relating to cash management activity.
- Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software or other treasury technology.
- Performs complex transactions and resolves errors.
- Controls bank account balances and interfaces with bank about bank service fees.
- Prepares month-end cash accounting reports.
- 3-5 years in finance or accounting with cash management experience
- Treasury workstation and bank software experience a plus
- Prior banking or investment operations experience
- Knowledge of cash management products
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial software programs, ERPs, and various treasury technology
- Knowledge of trade finance (LCs, LGs and DC’s)