Skills And Tools:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Produce clean, efficient code based on technical specifications and development standards
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Participate in testing process by conducting different types of testing
- Recommend improvements
- Coordinate with other ICT teams (Business analyst, Quality assurance and PMO)
- Document development phases
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL+, PL/SQL, and SQL Performance Tuning.
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Experience with Toad, SQL Navigator and SQL Developer.
- Experience with ETL is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Discoverer is a plus.
- Experience with JasperReports is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred.
- Senior RPA Developer/ RPA Cons... - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer Node ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior SharePoint DeveloperConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel) - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Fusion HCM Technical Consultan... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Pyt... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago