- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet.
- Teaching English online to adults using Speak Up platform
- Close follow up on Students progress and attendance;
- Speak Up methodology for online teaching requires teachers to act as personal tutors. The instructor is responsible for students’ progress as recorded in Speak Up Student Zone (online learning tools) as well as their attendance and participation in the online classrooms.
- The instructor is expected to use several channels for follow up and is required to report follow up activities as per Speak Up operating procedures and standards.
Follow up tasks include:
- Encourage student attendance of the online classes and insure students participation in the virtual classrooms
- Conduct regular follow up calls with students to discuss their academic progress and provide academic support as needed
- Track progress on Speak Up Student Zone and provide feedback/advice to students if needed
- Setup online classes on Speak Up learning platform
- Deliver periodic reports to management with regards to each of the groups
1 to 3 years
About this Company
Speak Up is one of the largest language school networks in Europe, owned by the international capital group Empik Media & Fashion). The EM&F Group is a leading distributor of products, such as media, entertainment, lifestyle, language training, cosmetics, clothing, footwear,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Speakup