Skills And Tools:
Responsible for all pre-sale and post-sale activities including technical design and complete proposal preparation for light-current systems including the following activities:
- Review client requirement documents, request necessary clarifications to achieve full understanding of customer requirements
- Prepare design for light-current systems which is cost effective and meets customer requirements. Designs includes solutions for: structured cabling, fire alarm, telephones system, CCTV, Access Control, Public Address, Network Infrastructure (passive and active), MATV, digital signage, and audio-visual solutions.
- Create technical proposal document according to work instructions and tender/study requirements including solution design description, statement of work, product datasheets.
- Prepare shop drawings, Single Line Diagram, Schematic Diagrams & Technical Submittals.
- Prepare technical compliance sheets for proposed material/equipment in accordance to Consultants’ recommended specifications.
- Prepare pricing sheet and financial proposal including Bill of Quantities of all proposed products and their respective costs.
- Identify suppliers and technologies that meets individual client needs and engage with them to acquire quotations and technical information required to prepare customer proposal.
- Coordinate with customer appointed consultant and prepare any required material and shop drawing submittals after project award
- Provide technical support to implementation team and address any questions with regards to solution design and proposed equipment throughout project implementation phase.
- Reports directly to the Technical Office Manager.
- Liaison with the sales department, financial department, and the procurement department for all management - related logistics of the project.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in light current System Designs.
Experience in light current systems including:
- Structured Cabling
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- Access Control
- Telephony Systems
- Data Network Infrastructure (Active / Passive)
- Computer Servers and Data Storage systems
- Ability to manage effectively individuals at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, and AutoCAD.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- High organizational skills and ability to manage stress and meet deadlines
- Electrical Technical Office En...Farida group for fire fighting and fire alarm - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria4 days ago
- Technical Office Manager - M.V...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Modern Interiors Contractors & Designers - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago