Skills And Tools:
- You will be maily repsosible for Training & Development, OD, and Performance Management) not personnel
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organization’s employees database and prepare reports.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Organize quarterly and annually employee performance reviews.
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Experience in dealing with and handling blue collars is highly preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Well organized.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent with MS Office.
- Time Management.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Multitasks abilities.
- Knowledge of HRIS.
- Knowledge of HR functions. (Recruitment, Training & Development, OD, Compensation & Benefits, and Performance Management)
- Males preferred
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza22 hours ago