Skills And Tools:
- Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of Infor products in all Infor environments.
- Administrate and performs Infor ERP systems administration duties and supports core functions of Infor systems (M3 , SCE , IOS ,MOM, Loginext , etc.)
- Assist in the Infor ERP products security design
- Implementing and manage the Infor products security to be complied with the security design
- Monitor, control and analyze all Infor servers and systems in order to maintain system availability, performance and utilization.
- Monitor and resolve issues with system performance management and capacity planning including CPU activity, memory and disk utilization.
- Managing the customized Fixes installations and promotions between the different environments.
- Manages and participates in installation of patches/ upgrades to Infor environments and applications.
- Maintains technical maintenance calendar of events for Infor applications/environments, operating system, and database versions.
- Maintains/supports Windows servers for the Infor products servers
- Develops/maintains/supports integrations workflow between the Infor ERP products.
- Troubleshoots issues and communicates effectively with Infor support when needed.
- Communicates complicated technical concepts to non-technical customers.
- Creates and maintains technical policies and procedures for Infor patch management with management approval.
- Provides the guidance and the required support to Infor technical operators.
- Implement the Infor ERP products data archival strategy to meet business requirements.
- Provide second and third level diagnostics to resolve complex technology problems.
- Adhere to and implement the company internal security policies and guidelines related to level of responsibility.
- Provides training and support to less experienced System Administrators.
- Engage peers in accordance with processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from computer science or faculty of science or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 Years of experience in Infor systems (M3 , SCE , IOS ,MOM, Loginext , etc.) Administration and Implementation
- Experience in working with Life Cycle Manager, M3 Business Engine, and Business Messages.
- Experience in working with MOM or Stream serve and Outbound Document Services), Supply chain execution, M3 Smart Office (LSO), Infor Process Automation, Infor Document Management, M3 Web-services, M3 Enterprise Collaborator (MEC) and M3 APIs. M3 Ad Hoc Report Manager experience a plus.
- Experience in working with ION Integration between Infor systems
- Network & System AdministratorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Systems EngineerArab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Embedded Systems EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago